Do you want to use your software developer superpowers to really make a difference? We want you to be a key player in our team and help build industry leading products that improve the lives of millions of patients.
Our products help health care professionals to make better decisions, improve the quality of care, avoid mistakes, speed up workflow and lower healthcare costs. Our products are already used by more than 2/3 of all healthcare professionals in the public sectors in Finland.
Our multi-disciplinary team combines expertise in medicine, design, front-end and back-end engineering.
• Leading the back-end development of our products
• Participating in product development
• Participating in quality management and testing
• Technical customer service and collaboration
• Designing and maintaining the system architecture
• Ensuring that system architecture is in compliance with overall enterprise architecture and related domain guidance
• Strong knowledge of application architecture, and software development
- We are currently using Node.js, React and Angular frameworks.
- Deployment is done using Docker containers
• Good documentation skills
• Good communication skills
• Proactive, organized and development-minded attitude to work
• Experience of the healthcare industry is not a requirement, but it is a plus
• Quality management experience is a plus
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
What we offer you at Duodecim:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent location (Rautatientori, Helsinki)
• Great health benefits + dental
• Flexible work environment
• Making a difference in patients lives
• Lunch / cultural / other activities.
For more info please contact Johannes Lyytikkä, Editor-in-Chief, EBMEDS Johannes.email@example.com