We want you to be a key player in our team that is building products to support medical professionals (doctors or nurses). Our products help professionals to improve the efficiency of medical data utilisation that, in return, can help in detecting the potential signs of danger, support better self-care and much more.
Our multi-disciplinary team combines medical knowledge, design, and front- and backend engineering. In addition, you will be working closely with sales, strategy and, naturally, with our clients.
We are looking for a solution architect who can work as a project manager and technical support expert to execute the deployment of our products and maintain customer relationships. Our team works at the forefront of the rapidly developing field of e-health in Finland and internationally.
- Project management and technical collaboration in implementation and integration projects
- Engage with solution integrators and support their technical implementation efforts
- Participation in quality management activities
- Technical customer service and collaboration
- Ensure that the business and IT are aligned
- Ensure that architecture design is in compliance with overall enterprise architecture and related domain guidance
- Investigate and improve the user experience of the products
- Assist marketing and sales of the products from the technical perspective
- Strong knowledge of application architecture, and software development
- Experience in project management
- Good documentation skills
- Experience in usability and design of quality user interfaces
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Proactive, development-minded and goal-focused attitude to work
- Experience of the healthcare industry is not a requirement but it is a plus
- Quality management experience is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
What we offer you at Duodecim:
- Full-time, one year
- Competitive salary
- Excellent location (Rautatientori, Helsinki)
- Great health benefits + dental
- Flexible work environment
- Creating an impact on health
- Lunch / cultural / other activities.
For more info please contact Johannes Lyytikkä, Editor-in-Chief, EBMeDS Johannes.email@example.com